November 11, 2010

Sipping chocolate with coconut milk

I LOVE hot cocoa. I think my pursuit of the perfect mug began shortly after seeing 'The Santa Claus' for the first time (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG1BSj4g-1k&feature=related), and I finally found a good mix that is dairy and soy free! Trader Joe's sipping chocolate, available only seasonally, is rich and delicious even when made with just hot water. Today I made an extra decadent version.


3T sipping chocolate mix
1 c almost boiling water
3T light coconut milk
1 t bourbon vanilla extract




stir and enjoy :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So I know I haven't been commenting, but just have to say that every time I read your blog it makes my mouth water. Everything looks delicious! You are seriously an amazing chef and food-picture taker. It is my goal to finally try and make some of these this winter....this hot cocoa looks so good! Thinking of you often :)